CALL TO ORDER - 1-833-NASCOHC (627-2642) or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Body Interact Clinical Education - Light Package
The interactive digital simulator is used for practicing diagnosing diverse and multicultural patients using problem-solving and clinical reasoning.
- Intuitive interface makes setting up and running Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs) easy
- Configure for a large tabletop touchscreen, a tablet/computer, or via a web browser
- 3-D virtual interactive patients present with visual signs and symptoms like pain, consciousness, cyanosis, and chest movements
- Enter into dynamic dialogues with the virtual patient
- Allows monitoring of vital parameters in real-time
- Perform an initial assessment of the patient using the complete ABCDE approach
- Order lab tests
- Perform an ECG and various types of imaging
- Perform interventions such as catheter insertion, defibrillation, chest compressions, oxygen, and transfusions
- Select from a complete selection of drugs and fluids the appropriate category, administration mode, and dose for the patient
- Decide which scenarios are available to students at any given time
- Scenarios rely on clinical evidence and well-established guidelines
Scenarios are regularly updated to address basic, intermediate, and advanced clinical skills goals in:
- Vocational Curricula
No of single-user accounts: 100 accounts in the same campus.
Virtual Patient Content Packages: 1 content packages, 10 scenarios.
Online Training, learning management system (BI Studio) are included.
Tables are not included and sold separately (101-0555).