CALL TO ORDER - 1-833-NASCOHC (627-2642) or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Body Interact™ Clinical Education - Basic Package
An interactive digital simulator for practicing diagnosing diverse and multicultural patients using problem-solving and clinical reasoning.
- 3-D virtual interactive patients present with visual signs and symptoms like pain, consciousness, cyanosis, and chest movements
- Enter into dynamic dialogues with the virtual patient
- Allows monitoring of vital parameters such as blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, and SpO2 in real time
- Perform an initial assessment of the patient using the complete ABCDE approach
- Order lab tests such as:
- Arterial blood gas
- Blood cultures
- Blood glucose
- Cardiac markers
- Coagulation tests
- Complete blood count
- Lipid profile
- Urinary antigens
Perform an ECG and the following types of imaging:
- Angio CT
- AP pelvis radiography
- Abdominal CT scan
- Abdominal radiography
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Carotid echo-doppler
- Chest CT scan
- Chest radiography
- Coronary angiography
- Head CT
- Lateral cervical spine radiography
- Lower extremity ultrasound
- Pelvic CT scan
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Upper GI endoscopy
- Use the Glasgow coma scale and the stroke scale (NIHSS) when appropriate
The following interventions can be performed:
- Catheter insertion
- Chest compressions
Select from a complete selection of drugs and fluids the appropriate category, administration mode, and dose for the patient.
Scenarios rely on clinical evidence and well-established guidelines.
Scenarios are regularly updated to address basic, intermediate, and advanced clinical skills goals in the Medicine, Nursing, and Emergency curricula.
- Infectious disease
- Vascular diseases
Decide which scenarios are available to students at any given time
Configure for a large tabletop touchscreen, a tablet/computer, or via a Web browser.
Intuitive interface makes setting up and running Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs) easy.
Provides complete case-by-case performance debriefings and visual dashboards that reflect the performance metrics of each student or class.
Access to digital simulator must be renewed annually.
For sale in the U.S.A. and Canada only.
Unlimited learner accounts (individual institutional accounts): up to 3 different scenarios at the same time.
Interactive table not included, sold separately (101-0550) or (101-0555).