Life/form® Blood Pressure Simulator
The Life/form® Blood Pressure Simulator teaches physical assessment and helps resolve the uncertainties common in teaching students to take blood pressure.
This lifelike simulator allows the presetting of values for both systolic and diastolic pressures. Provides an excellent means to practice listening to and distinguishing blood pressure sounds prior to actual clinical experience. It is possible to audibly discern the five Korotkoff phases.
With this realistic unit, the student can find the preset results and the instructor can unfailingly know if the student has performed the procedure accurately. The electronically generated sounds are digitally recorded.
Includes the Life/form® Blood Pressure Arm with embedded speaker, sphygmomanometer, electronic control unit (six "AA" batteries), instruction manual, and soft carry case. No special stethoscope required (stethoscope not included). For auscultatory blood pressure only.
Dimension: 23 in. L x 4 in. W x 4 in.
- Optional external speaker
- Redesigned and durable control unit
- Palpable radial pulse
- Simple calibration procedure
- Adjust pulse rate
- Select systolic and diastolic settings
- Adjust volume
- Turn auscultatory gap on or off
- Easily calibrate unit for use with any sphygmomanometer
- Auscultate Korotkoff sounds with any stethoscope through a speaker in the arm
- Check palpable pulse at the radial site
- Pressures are activated at release valve
- Pump cuff
- Read pressures on sphygmomanometer
- Use normal procedure to place cuff on arm