Life/form® Advanced "Airway Larry" Airway Management Trainer Torso
The Life/form® Advanced "Airway Larry" Airway Management Trainer offers tongue swelling and laryngospasm in addition to all the features on the standard models.
- Simulates a nonanesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, suction, and CPR techniques
- Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach
- Allows for practice of oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King System insertion
- Applying pressure to the cricoid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus, allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver. Manual carotid pulse.
- With its slightly anterior position, swelling tongue, and vocal cords, the Advanced "Airway Larry" is a great trainer for introductory as well as advanced training.
- Allows for practice on suction techniques and proper cuf inflation
Features durable, rugged construction and bifurcated lungs. Mounted on a CPARLENE® basic torso allows both CPR and airway management procedures to be practiced.
Includes pump spray lubricant and disposable lower airway for the manikin.