Life/form® AED Trainer with Brad™ CPR Manikin [SKU: LF03741]
Life/form® AED Trainer with Brad™ CPR Manikin
This combination prepare students for emergency situations with the Life/form® Universal AED Trainer.
- Simply push a button to set the sequence of events that will help students learn the appropriate steps to follow in both "shock" and "no shock" situations.
- The instructor can select from four training scenarios for manual and hands-free training.
- Once the scenario is selected, the trainer will prompt the student in appropriate actions and responses.
- Lightweight, compact trainer comes with reusable pads and electrode sets, 9V battery, and operating instructions.
- Five-year warranty.
Training for AHA scenarios:
- Provides both audio and written prompts in English
- Cables for training pads plug into the rear of the unit
- Volume adjustment
- Large LCD display for written prompts
- Dimensions: 7 in. x 5 in. x 1 in.
- Low battery indication
- Powered by a 9V battery
Brad™ CPR Manikin: An economical CPR manikin constructed of soft, realistic vinyl plastic over polyurethane foam for a "human" feel.
- A longer torso for realistic abdominal thrusts
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway, can easily be manipulated to realistically simulate airway obstruction or choking situations
- User-friendly lung/airway design that eliminates cleaning
Includes three mouth/nose pieces and three disposable lung/airway systems. Nylon carry bag and kneeling pads included.
Dimensions: 28 in. x 18 in. x 10 in.