CPR Prompt® Training and Practice TMAN 1 Adult/Child Manikin - Blue [SKU: LF06001]
CPR Prompt® Training and Practice TMAN 1 Adult/Child Manikin - Blue
The CPR Prompt® Training and Practice TMAN has a comprehensive design that allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing.
- Realistic anatomical markings (Adam's apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more.
- Provides valuable student feedback and other important features
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression "clicker" to ensure proper technique
- Ideal for group training - allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time.
- Easy-to-clean head is dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized.
- Lung bags are replaceable.
- Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features.
- Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and cardboard carrying case with handle
- With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques
- Five-year warranty
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.