American 3B Advanced Skeleton with Muscles
All of the realism of an actual skeleton has been captured by the process used to mold this durable and functional teaching aid.
An ideal skeleton was selected and used in preparing the production mold for the skeleton materials and the bones, carefully cast to preserve even the finest details.
The characteristics of natural bone have been so faithfully duplicated that it would take chemical analysis to distinguish these materials from natural bone. Each bone is cast individually in natural color with all details of anatomy represented. Wherever possible, there is natural movement in the joints.
The fully articulated legs and arms on this advanced skeleton are removable, as well as the skull with 32 teeth. The mandible is hinged with springs, and the calvarium is sectioned to permit study of the cranial vault.
All muscle numbers are easily identified. The muscles are accurately painted at the correct positions under the supervision of anatomists. Bones and muscles are numbered for identification.
- Detailed paintings of muscle origins in red and muscle insertions painted in blue
- All the Realism of an Actual Skeleton
- 3-Part Dissectible Skull with 32 Teeth
- Includes a comprehensive key or supplied with key card
- Made of special plastic which does not deteriorate with age and which is unbreakable
- Life Size - Cast from an Actual Male Skeleton
It can easily be washed with soap and water for years of continuous use.
Mounted in an upright position on a non-rusting, mobile stand and comes complete with a clear plastic dustcover.
Size: 5 ft. 5 in. tall.