KnowBody™ Advanced Teaching Torso
More detailed than the Basic KnowBody™, the Advanced KnowBody™ separates into the following components:
- Eyeball with extrocular muscles
- 4-piece dissectible brain half
- Left lung with ribs
- Right lung with ribs (with blood vessels and bronchioles)
- 2-part heart
- Liver with gall bladder and diaphragm segment
- 2-part stomach
- Intestine unit
- Torso and heat unit
- 200 hand-numbered anatomical features
Features a total of 20 dissectible parts.
Constructed of tough, pliable, unbreakable plastic. Life-size in true proportion, anatomically accurate, and dissectible into 14 detachable parts. 37 in. H.
Mounted on a hardwood base.
KnowBody™ torsos carry a lifetime guarantee.