Full Body CPR/Trauma Manikin
The 5 ft. 5" tall full body CPR/Trauma Manikin is a foam-filled, latex free and lightweight manikin that has joint mobility for easy positioning in all types of environments.
- Carotid pulse controlled by a squeeze bulb
- Simulaids patented ball valve airway system
- Removable face pieces for controlling cross-contamination
- Anatomical landmarks for determining proper hand position for compressions
- Five lung systems and five removable face pieces are also included
The available options are a lower IV Arm, Trauma Moulage Kit, Transport Rescue Head (to preserve the CPR head during rugged rescue evolutions) and a carry bag.
Order item No. 2725 "with Electronics" and receive a device that will illuminate individual light signals showing correct hand placement, adequate depth of compression, and ventilation.
Visit simulaids.com for a complete list of moulages included with the optional Trauma Moulage Kit.
Size: 50" x 21" x 11".
Sh. wt. 51 lbs.