Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Manikin Torso
Instructors for PHTLS focus on four main skill sets as defined by the PHTLS course, which is offered by the National Registry for EMT (NREMT): airway maintenance with basic and advanced adjuncts, IV therapy, I/O therapy, and chest trauma treatment.
The PHTLS manikin contains all of the necessary features for teaching the curriculum in this specialized field:
- Replaceable skin sections
- Discharge of air for audible confirmation of placement
- No damage to interior systems
Manubrium I/O insertion
- Designed for use with Pyng FAST1® training device
- Replaceable bone insert assures long life
- Multiple access locations from dorsal hand up to and including the antecubital fossa
- Arm rotates for ease of access
- Vein replacement in field
Deluxe Intubation Head with tongue edema and laryngospasm options
- Flexible skin makes jaw thrust life-like
- Jaw can be dislocated for further complications
- Durable material limits laryngoscope blade damage
- There are no electronic components or ECG capabilities.
Ship weight 54 lbs.