Stat Baby Basic Patient Simulator
The Stat Baby Basic Patient Simulator represents a 9-month-old.
- Bilateral chest tube insertion
- Defibrillation with shock level of 2-4 joules per kg
- ET tube insertion
- Feeding tube care
- Foley catheter insertion (female)
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injection sites
- Intraosseous leg
- LMA insertion
- NG tube placement fluid reservoir
- Peripheral IV site on hand and foot
- PICC line
- Rectal medication
- 6 Pulse locations (2 brachial, 2 femoral, 2 carotid)
- Tongue edema and laryngospasm
Set includes IV vein replacement kit, replacement I/O leg bones (12), pneumothorax pads (4), ECG Simulator with defib adapters, pulse bulb, reservoir bags, blood powder, two sets of replacement arm and leg skins, syringes (2), and a carry bag.
- 4-lead ECG simulator included
- Advanced Intubation Head
- Tongue Edema
- Accepts LMA and ET, OPA, NPA, LT
- 3 pairs of pulse locations (carotid, brachial, femoral, plus L redial)
- 3 IV sites (right side antecubital, dorsal hand, and left saphenous pedal)
- PICC site‚ right arm
- I/O Leg, right side
- ECG monitoring‚ 4 lead (includes ECG Simulator age group specific)
- Defibrillation (20 joules to 360 joules capable training cables available to replace hands free pads conversion feature)
- Chest Decompression (bilateral sites no manikin damage, pad (replacement only)
- Chest Tube Placement (left midaxillary site fluid return with insertion)
- Urinary catheterization (fluid return with insertion)
- Rectal Medication
Size: 35" x 13" x 9".
Weighs 18 lbs.
Ship weight 28 lbs.