SMART STAT with iPad [SKU: 101-8001]
An adult patient simulator with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. Building custom scenarios are easily performed with the universal tap-select-tap system. Simply establish a timeline and tap the choices you want the SMART STAT to demonstrate.
By using skills selected for a particular scenario, Instructors can both track and document student performance associated with patient assessment and treatment during a session or scenario.
- Wireless microphone for instructor dialog
- Bilateral B/P and IV arms
- FAST 1™ I/O access in the manubrium
- External jugular catheterization
- 5-lead ECG monitoring/defibrillation
- Urinary catheterization with interchangeable genitalia
- Abdominal sounds in 4 quadrants
- Fluids including IV blood and urine output
- Emulates vascular difficulties or disease states
- Heart and lung sounds
- 12 always-active pulse points
- Bilateral chest complications of tension pneumothorax and chest tube insertion
- Spontaneous respirations with chest movement
- Stomach distention
- Replacement skins included
Weight: 75-lbs. (34 kg)
Sh. wt. 177 lbs.