EVA Gynecologic Manikin with Carry Case
The EVA Gynecologic Manikin is a lifelike female pelvis for developing diagnostic skills in gynecologic procedures, anatomical instruction, abdominal palpation, and speculum instruction.
EVA allows the comprehensive, stress free introduction of gynaecological examinations, or more advanced tactile comparisons of pelvic pathologic conditions in a classroom setting easing the way into clinical experience.
Constructed of soft, easily cleaned, vinyl materials that approximate skin texture, EVA provides detailed, life-like anatomical features and references.
Included are the following interchangeable inserts:
- Normal cervix for IUD insertion and removal
- Normal parous cervix
- Cervix with endocervical polyp
- Cervix with ectropion characteristics
- Cervix with neoplasia (carcinoma)
- Normal uterus for IUD insertion and removal
- Pregnant 10-week uterus
- 2 adnexal masses
Size: 13" x 13" x 12".
Ship weight 8 lbs.