Wound Makeup - Modeling Wax, Blood Colored
Create any wound with minimal effort. Just follow these simple instructions:
- Apply spirit gum to area where wax will go
- Tap out spirit gum until tacky (a few taps with fingertip)
- Roll wax into ball in palm of hand and press onto tacky area. Flare out and shape as desired.
- Use a very small amount of makeup remover on fingertip to smooth the wax once rough shape is finished
- Powder down with face powder
- Seal the wax with liquid latex stippled on with a white foam wedge (allow to dry and repeat until there is a durable skin over the wax)
- Apply moulage makeup and blood
- 1 oz.