Muscle Torso - 27 Part
A first-class quality manikin handmade from durable, unbreakable plastic. Torso and all internal organs are true-to-life in both size and shape.
Organs can be removed and replaced very easily, facilitating an understanding of the anatomy of individual organs and their position relative to each other.
- A fixed head (skull cap, six-part brain, eyeball with removable optic nerve)
- Larynx (two-part),
- Two lungs,
- Heart (two-part),
- Stomach (two-part),
- Liver with gallbladder
- Whole intestine system with appendix
- front kidney half, half urinary bladder
- Four muscles
- Removable gluteus maximus
- Torso teaching guide included.