Anatomically accurate oral and nasopharyngeal AirSim airway. Larynx piece with palpable rings for both surgical and needle cricothyroidotomy and percutaneous tracheostomy.
- Full use of supraglottic devices
- Endotracheal tube insertion with direct laryngoscopy
- Effective bag mask ventilation
- Single lung isolation capabilities
- Combitube and nasogastric tube insertion
- Realistic chest structure for easy identification of all anatomical landmarks
- Full head tilt, chin lift, and jaw thrust capabilities
- Lifelike recoil during compressions
- Anatomically accurate chest tube insertion in the 5th intercostal space
- Realistic feel of all thoracic palpable landmarks
- Cavity for introduction of optional liquids for simulation of hemothorax or pleural effusion.
- Allows recognition of correct position, surgical incision, blunt dissection through chest wall, perforation of pleura, and finger sweep
- Introduce air to create either right or left tension pneumothorax
- Durable replacement tissue sets, located in 2nd intercostal space at midclavicular line, facilitates up to 30 needle incisions
Successful needle insertion will release air with familiar "hiss" sound. Identification of tracheal deviation and jugular vein distension is also possible
Includes 2 needle decompression inserts, 2 chest tube inserts, 3 overlay neck skins, roll of airway sealing tape, combo larynx cover, 30 larynx membrane inserts, bottle of lubrication, CD user manual, shipping brochure, and black carrying case.
Not for Sales in United Kingdom, Austria, Australia and New Zealand